1. Medicaleaf Limited t/a Liift (the Promoter) is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11804359 and with its registered office at Suite 862 Eagle Tower, Montpellier Drive, Cheltenham, GL50 1TA. You can write to us at this address if you have any concern in relation to any of our Prize Draws, setting out clearly (i) the name of the Prize Draw, (ii) the name of our website running the Prize Draw and (iii) your issue.
2. These terms and conditions (which we will refer to as our “Terms”) are the overarching general terms and conditions that apply to the above named Prize Draws promoted by the Promoter. We refer to all these Prize Draws as the “Prize Draws” in these Terms.
3. Prize draws are open to aged 18+ residents of UK (the “Entrants), except Northern Ireland and employees of the promoter and their families, associated companies, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion and local and national government contractors (e.g. prisons, hospitals, schools and councils).
4. Certain Prize Draws may have additional eligibility requirements, such as valid passports, visas, driving licences, good physical health and so on. Any such additional eligibility requirements will be published about the relevant Prize Draw online. It will be our sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met and we may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding prizes. We reserve the right to disqualify any entry which does not comply with these Terms.
5. The 2020 Launch Main Prize draw opens on Monday 20th July 2020 and closes at 23.59hrs on Thursday 20th August 2020 (the “Promotion Period”) with the prize draw taking place on 1st September 2020; and, the 2020 Monthly Prize Draw will commence on 1st August 2020 once a month for six months until 1st February 2021. Entrants must purchase any Liift product through our website and they will automatically be entered into the draws.
6. All eligible entries will be entered into the 2020 Launch Main Prize Draw for a chance to win a first prize or second prize or an alternative if chosen:
• First Prize : 1 of 10 places on a Liift Online Wellness Retreat.
Date: 11th October 2020 for 1 day
Location: Online internet access required
Conditions: Subject to Entrants availability
• Second Prize : 20 places on a Liift Virtual Self Care Project
Date: 4th October 2020 commences for 21 days
Location: Online internet access required
Conditions: Subject to Entrants availability
• Alternative Prize : A month’s supply of Liift CBD flavoured waters (32 bottles)
• 2020 Monthly Prize Draw takes place on the first day of every month every month from 1st August 2020 through to 1st February 2021. The 2020 Monthly Prize Draw prize is to win a month’s supply of Liift CBD Flavoured Water (32 bottles). Each prize draw will take place on the 1st day of every month (“2020 Monthly Prize Draw”), the first prize draw will take place on 1st August 2020 for those entries received from 20th July 2020 to 31st July 2020, then every calendar month form thereon during the promotion period. There are 30 (thirty) 2020 Monthly Prize Draw prizes available per month. Entries received will not be carried over to the following 2020 Monthly Prize Draw.
7. The Prize Draws will be supervised by an independent observer and winner’s will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
8. Only one entry per person per household.
9. Purchase necessary.
10. Winners’ personal details given on entry to the promotion will be used in order to fulfil the prize. Winners will receive an email or telephone call from a representative of Medicaleaf Limited within one (1) week of selecting the winner to confirm the 2020 Monthly Prize Draw prizes or to confirm the winner’s availability for the first or second 2020 Launch Main Prize draw or if the 2020 Launch Main Prize Draw winners would rather chose the Alternative Prize.
11. The 2020 Monthly Prize Draw prizes will be delivered to winner’s home address within 7 days of the winner’s confirmation.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that winner has breached or circumvented the rules of the promotion.
13. The relevant Prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance. If the winner is unable to be contacted within 21 (twenty one) days from the 2020 Monthly Prize Draw and/or 2020 Launch Main Prize Draw or if the prize is unclaimed or declined within 21 (twenty one) days from the 2020 Monthly Prize Draw and/or 2020 Launch Main Prize Draw date, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted, entitlement will be lost, and a supplementary winner may be drawn at random at the Promoter’s discretion. Entrants that have not won a prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify or refuse further participation in the promotion, where there are reasonable grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including without limitation, manipulating the Promotion, choice of winner or any entry). The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to Entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
16. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity as specified by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s name and county and publish those on the Liift website and social media pages (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter). By entering this promotion, all Entrants to the promotion will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
17. No cash or alternatives to the prizes offered will be given, other than those detailed in the Prize Draw.
18. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including but not limited to, communications network failure, pandemics, postal strikes, postal delays, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or technical failure, weather, acts of terrorism, we reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of less, equal or greater value or withdraw the prizes with no alternative.
19. It is not the intention of the Promoter to use this promotion in any way to encourage excessive consumption of our products.
20. The Promoter’s decision regarding all matters shall be final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
21. By entering the promotion, the winner(s) agree that the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility or liability for any damage, expense, cost, loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss, loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings), injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of its negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered or sustained by any entrant in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
22. The Promoter is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights and content in the Promotion website, including but not limited to copyright and unregistered and registered trademark rights. All such rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved, and the benefit of any goodwill which arises through your use belongs to the Promoter and vests in the Promoter.
23. Any personal data relating to winners will be used solely in accordance with current Data Protection Act 2018 and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter’s agencies for the purpose of administering this promotion) This includes contacting the winners via telephone or email and publicising information about the prize winner.
24. Any dispute concerning the interpretation and application of the rules will be settled by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
25. Binding terms and conditions: By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
26. Internet access is required.
27. Severability – If any wording in any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, void, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable it shall, to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, voidness, voidability, unenforceability or unreasonableness, be deemed severable and the remaining provisions of the terms and/or the remainder of such provision shall continue in full force and effect.
28. Governing law – This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
29. Promoter – Medicaleaf Limited t/a Liift, 862 Eagle Tower, Montpellier Dr, Cheltenham GL50 1TA.